July Bullet Journal Weekly Spreads
10 July 2018
I managed to draw a few more spreads for the month of July while I was away on holiday! Had quite a bit of fun with this and didn't really follow any particular theme ... experimenting with whatever came to mind at the time.
I've left most of these drawings in black and white for now but am considering adding colour to them a bit later on ... well, quite soon really! Here's the first one that I have coloured in and I may have made a bit of a mess (again!) but I do quite like the way it turned out anyway.
Ok, I'll be a bit more careful adding spots of colour on the spreads below! I'll post them coloured if and when they are done.
I'm quite pleased with the way they turned out and thoroughly enjoyed the whole process ... I love my bullet journal! Hope you liked the spreads too. Cheers.
- Scribbles That Matter (Pro version) Dotted Journal A5: UK https://amzn.to/2HbIe6w and USA
- Zebra SL-F1 Mini Ballpoint Pen: UK https://amzn.to/2kHZ2tb and USA https://amzn.to/2J4rxzJ
- Polaroid Spring Clip: White: UK and USA
- Staedtler 0.2 mm Pigment Liner: UK https://amzn.to/2sArkJJ and USA https://amzn.to/2LcS0Ia
- Tombow Dual brush-n95 – Double Tip Brush Marker, Grey: UK
The Amazon USA and Amazon UK links above are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase via clicking on them, we get a small portion to help with our running costs, at absolutely no cost to you. We only link to supplies or products that we truly love or want for ourselves, so thank you if you decide to support A Simply Imperfect Life.